1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Easy Refrigerator Strawberry Jam
Considering how easy this is to make, it makes a great strawberry jam, good on waffles, pancakes and for a cheesecake topping! It will keep in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 weeks.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mash the strawberries using a potato masher or fork.
- 2In a large skillet stir together the mashed berries, sugar, pectin and lemon juice (starting with 2/3 cup sugar and adding in more desired I found that 2/3 cup plenty for me!) boil until slightly thickened about 5 minutes, add in a couple drops of red food colouring if needed.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a bowl to cool.
- 4Store tightly covered in a glass jar in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy Refrigerator Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 124.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered fruit pectin