1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Chocolate Option)
You may not bother baking cheesecake again once you try this! --- I strongly recommend to use only Philadelphia brand cream cheese I have made this using other brands and it was not as good, plan ahead there is a 5 hour chilling time ---for chocolate option see bottom of the recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crumb crust (or can use chocolate or vanilla flavor, I like the chocolate)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar (must be sifted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 (12 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided (return the remaining half of the Cool Whip to the freezer and use for the next time)
- pie filling (use favorite flavor, I like cherry or blueberry)
- 1In a large bowl beat all cream cheese with confectioners sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and soft butter until smooth and fluffy scraping down the sides of bowl a few times during beating.
- 2Using a spatula fold in the half of the container of Cool Whip until well combined (I start with mixing with a spatula then finish beating on low speed for about 1 minute),.
- 3Transfer to prepared crumb crust.
- 4Refrigerate for 5 or more hours.
- 5Before serving spread the pie filling on top.
- 6FOR CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE.
- 7A chocolate crust and cherry pie filling is recommend.
- 8Omit the lemon juice. melt 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave on HIGH for about 1 minute removing halfway to stir, gradually add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture beating on low speed until blended, then fold in the Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy No-Bake Cheesecake (Chocolate Option)
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.8
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 332.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g