1/2 Photos of Kittencal's Easy Never-Fail 5-Minute Chocolate Fudge
You will be surprised at how easy and delicious this fudge is and it sets to the perfect texture! --- if you prefer a less sweeter taste then remove 2 tablespoons of white sugar after measuring the 1-2/3 cups --- evaporated milk may be replaced for the cream, using good-quality chocolate chips for this will only improve the flavor--- for easy removal from the pan, line pan with a large piece of foil overlapping on both sides, to remove the fudge lift up foil, remove foil from bottom of the fudge then place the block of fudge onto a flat surface and slice into small squares, or you may slice the fudge in the pan --- you will love this fudge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups sugar (remove 2 tablespoons for a less-sweeter fudge)
- 2/3 cup 18% table cream or 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional) or 3/4 cup pecans (optional)
- 1Butter an 8-inch square pan (or line with foil overlapping on the ends to remove the complete block of fudge).
- 2In a saucepan combine the sugar, cream, butter and salt; bring to a boil (careful the mixture does not run over the pot).
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low or low and simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring a few times during cooking (start timing after the mixture is at a full boil).
- 4Remove from heat and add in marshmallows, chocolate chips and vanilla; beat vigorously with a wooden spoon or a whisk until the marshmallows and chocolate are completely melted and combined (this should take about 1 minute or less).
- 5Mix in nuts if using.
- 6Pour the mixture into prepared pan.
- 7Cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- 8Cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy Never-Fail 5-Minute Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 17.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g