1/3 Photos of Kittencal's Easy Mushroom Soup Pork Chops
1 hr 10 mins
My family *loves* this! I have written the easy method which does not include browning the chops, I would suggest to brown them first it really makes a difference in the taste and also reduces cooking time slightly but it is not necessary, fresh sauteed mushrooms may be replaced for the canned, do not use the thin fast fry chops for this
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork chops
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk (optional, use for a thinner sauce)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (or use fresh sauteed in butter before using in this recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional or to taste)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Place the pork chops in the baking dish in one layer.
- 4In a bowl combine all remaining ingredients except the cheddar cheese, until well blended, then pour over the chops (lifting and turning the chops to coat with the sauce).
- 5Cover and bake for about 45 minutes (cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops).
- 6Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 7At the end of cooking sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and return to oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese (the cheddar cheese is only optional).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy Mushroom Soup Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (2473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 168.9 mg
- Sodium 1170.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 52.4 g