1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Easy Marinade for Grilled Chicken
If you are in a hurry and want a great marinade for chicken this is it! marinade for about 6-8 hours, no longer than 8 hours as the vinegar will start to "cook" the chicken.... I find that Kraft Italian is the best for this and by the sounds of it this marinade works on beef too so you might want to give that a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- 2Add in chicken pieces, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- 3When ready to grill, remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Season the chicken with seasoning salt and pepper, then grill.
- 5There is enough marinade for up to 10 pieces of chicken.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy Marinade for Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 472.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g