1/8 Photos of Kittencal's Easy Grilled Bread
This bread is a snap to make and so delicious made on the grill, prepare all the slices ahead and grill the same time with other food, I did not list amounts for salt, pepper and garlic powder, you may use as much as desired and the garlic powder is only optional I always add it on, if desired sprinkle on some shredded cheese after the last turn but do not turn the bread over --- servings is only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the French bread diagonally into about 3/4-inch slices or as thick as desired.
- 2Brush both sides of each slice with olive oil or melted butter.
- 3Sprinkle one side of the slice lightly with kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder if using.
- 4Place seasoned side down on the grill.
- 5Grill over medium heat until lightly toasted about 1-3 minutes, cooking time will depend on how hot your grill is (check frequently to avoid burning).
- 6Using long tongs turn the bread over and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder; grill until toasted.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Easy Grilled Bread
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.1
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 460.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g