Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you love the leftover crispy pieces of potatoes left in the pan then this is one you will enjoy! --- the potatoes must be cooked and completely cold before slicing which makes this the perfect recipe to use up leftover potatoes, I love making this with leftover potatoes from a roast they have so much flavor --- make lots or make a small amount I always make lots my family loves these better than fries! --- prep time does not include boiling the potatoes.
Top Review by killarsj
That was awesome dish, Specially in u r alone in exam times... Indian people can sprinkle chilly powder on it... and u can eat it with maggi masala or tomato ketchup... Thank you so much
- 7 medium red potatoes (cooked and cold or use as many potatoes as desired)
- oil (for frying)
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the cold potatoes into about 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes then place on a large plate or in a bowl; set the plate or bowl near the stove.
- Heat about 1/2-inch oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the potatoes and cook on one side until well browned, then turn over and cook until crispy and browned or just toss until browned on all sides (adding in more oil as needed and cooking the potatoes to desired crispness).
- Transfer browned potatoes to small baking sheet or plate then sprinkle with seasoned salt to taste.