1/3 Photos of Kittencal's Crispy Garlic Baked Chicken
If you don't have panko just use dry breadcrumbs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup melted butter (can use hard margarine)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (can use regular dry breadcrumbs but the coating will not be as crispy)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (can use more garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning (do not use more than 1/2 teaspoon or the flavor will be too strong)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or adjust to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Set oven rack to lowest position.
- 3Grease a small baking sheet.
- 4In a shallow bowl combine melted butter with 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder and (if using) 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
- 5In another bowl combine all breading ingredients (remove about half to another small bowl to add in as needed).
- 6Dip the breast into the melted butter turning a few times to coat generously, then coat in the breading mixture pressing down firmly with hands to adhere the coating to the breast (you may need to turn the chicken breast a few time to coat well).
- 7Place on baking sheet.
- 8Continue with remaining chicken adding in more breading to the bowl as needed to coat the chicken.
- 9Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Crispy Garlic Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.1
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 161.1 mg
- Sodium 620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning