Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
For chocolate milkshake use chocolate ice cream, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup chocolate milk and 2 tablespoons Nestles chocolate drink mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a blender combine all ingredients starting with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall chilled glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry if desired.
Mmmm....delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
so rich and good! I used homemade blueberry ice cream but followed everything else. Very vanillay!
Delicious! We made these into naughty adult milkshakes by adding a shot of vanilla vodka (and reducing the amount of milk by the same amount so as not to have too much liquid). Mmmm! Thank you!