- 2 (907.18 g) bagprepared coleslaw mix (or 1 large head cabbage, shredded)
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded (hand-squeeze out all excess moisture)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 236.59 ml salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip Salad Dressing)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise (such as Hellman's mayonnaise)
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 9.85 ml prepared yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl toss together the coleslaw mix with carrot and green onions;.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients until smooth and combined; pour over the coleslaw and toss to combine.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before using.