Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great coleslaw! --- if your coleslaw mix already has carrot included you may omit the shredded carrot, you will love this! :) --- also see my Kittencal's Famous Coleslaw
- 2 (1 lb) bagsprepared coleslaw mix (or 1 large head cabbage, shredded)
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded (hand-squeeze out all excess moisture)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip Salad Dressing)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's mayonnaise)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- In a large bowl toss together the coleslaw mix with carrot and green onions;.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients until smooth and combined; pour over the coleslaw and toss to combine.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before using.
I scaled this way back and used a little less oil. I kiind of eyeballed the ingredients and seasoned to taste. It was creamy and just the right amount of sweetness for me.