My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 lb) bags prepared coleslaw mix (or 1 large head cabbage, shredded)
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded (hand-squeeze out all excess moisture)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1In a large bowl toss together the coleslaw mix with carrot and green onions;.
- 2In a medium bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients until smooth and combined; pour over the coleslaw and toss to combine.
- 3Season with fresh ground black pepper.
- 4Chill for at least 2 hours before using.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Creamy Oil-Based Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 486.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: