- 2 (1 lb) bagsprepared coleslaw mix (or 1 large head cabbage, shredded)
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded (hand-squeeze out all excess moisture)
- 5 green onions, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip Salad Dressing)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's mayonnaise)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl toss together the coleslaw mix with carrot and green onions;.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients until smooth and combined; pour over the coleslaw and toss to combine.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before using.