you may adjust the chocolate syrup to taste, if you don't mind the extra calories use half and half cream in place of the milk for an extra creamy milkshake :)
- Place the ice cream into the blender.
- Pour in 1/2 cup milk (add in more milk for a thinner consistency).
- Pour in the chocolate syrup; blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large tall glass (use a chilled glass if possible).
- Top with canned whipped cream (use as much as desired).
- Insert a long thick straw and enjoy!
Excellent! I actually used heavy whipping cream because it's what I keep in the fridge for my morning coffee. I don't think I used enough ice cream because my shakes were pretty thin, but the taste was fantastic and creamy! Thanks for another wonderful one Kit!
mmmm very good and tasty chocolate shake!!Thanks Kit
MMM! This was a tasty chocolate shake. Even w/ using SF syrup. Thanks KIt. I <3 your recipes!