1/3 Photos of Kittencal's Creamy Chocolate Milkshake
you may adjust the chocolate syrup to taste, if you don't mind the extra calories use half and half cream in place of the milk for an extra creamy milkshake :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ice cream into the blender.
- 2Pour in 1/2 cup milk (add in more milk for a thinner consistency).
- 3Pour in the chocolate syrup; blend until smooth.
- 4Pour into a large tall glass (use a chilled glass if possible).
- 5Top with canned whipped cream (use as much as desired).
- 6Insert a long thick straw and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Creamy Chocolate Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream