1/7 Photos of Kittencal's Creamy Broccoli Casserole (Make-Ahead)
This is a wonderful broccoli recipe which takes only minutes to prepare once your broccoli is steamed, and may be completely made and refrigerated for up to 48 hours in advance until ready to bake. Add in some cooked crumbled bacon also if desired --- the exact measurements do not really matter with this recipe, you can adjust all ingredients to taste, no matter how much you use the casserole will still be delicious. You will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large head of broccoli (about 8 cups, and cut into large florets)
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 4.92-9.85 ml garlic powder (or to taste)
- 9.85 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 354.88 ml old cheddar cheese (cut into about 1/2-inch cubes or shredded)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 2-quart casserole dish (or use any size desired to hold the broccoli mixture).
- 3Steam or boil the broccoli florets until JUST fork tender (do not over cook) drain well then pat dry with paper towels.
- 4In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise with sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, cheddar cheese cubes and onion; mix well to combine.
- 5Add in the well drained broccoli florets and mix gently with a spatula.
- 6Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes or until bubbly (the cheddar cubes do not have to be completely melted!).
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Creamy Broccoli Casserole (Make-Ahead)
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.6
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 897.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: