Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You will *love* this salad! the amounts listed are only a guideline you may adjust all amounts to taste.
Top Review by rickoholic83
This is a great salad! I made it as a single serving and used a mild jalapeno ranch dressing. I also used mediterranean feta which I loved since I'm not a big fan of blue cheese. Thanks for sharing this wonderful salad recipe, Kit!
- 1 head lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cubed cooked ham
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- red onion ring (use as much as desired)
- lemon wedge
- ranch salad dressing (use any amount or use dressing of choice) or thousand island dressing (use any amount or use dressing of choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange lettuce in a wide large glass bowl.
- Place the tomatoes accross the center dividing the bowl in half.
- On one half of the bowl arrange avacado, ham and eggs in sections.
- On the other half arrange turkey, mushrooms and blue cheese.
- Garnish with onion slices, lemon and olives.
- Serve with salad dressing of choice.