Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Double or triple all amounts, this will keep up to 8 months covered tightly at room temperature, or 1 year if refrigerated or store in freezer --- the cayenne is optional add in for extra heat, you could also omit the flour, I add it in for thickening :)
Top Review by Denise!
Excellent. I didn't add the sugar or buillion. I added smoked paprika and chipotle powder. Didn't need the flour, our chili is very thick. I doubled the cayenne, we like it spicy. Will use again, thanks!
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder (or use 1 tablespoon crushed onion flakes)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (can use more)
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon powder (or use 1 small packages of OXO or Knorr beef bouillon)
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, can adjust to taste)