- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives (hand-squeezed to release any excess moisture)
- 1⁄2 cup slivered red onion
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- salt (to taste) (optional)
- 2 cups croutons
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl combine the coleslaw mix with olives and red onion; toss to combine.
- Add in caesar dressing, mix well to combine.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving toss in croutons.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.