1/8 Photos of Kittencal's Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce or Ice Cream Topping
With only very few ingredients and five minutes to make it just couldn't get any easier and it tastes so good! ---it goes great with bread pudding, over ice cream and with desserts :)
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan melt butter with salt.
- 2Add the brown sugar; whisk until combined and thickened (about 2 minutes).
- 3Whisk in the whipping cream, until thoroughly blended (2 more minutes).
- 4Mix in vanilla (if using) until combined.
- 5NOTE; this sauce will thicken up more when refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce or Ice Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1098.7
- Calories from Fat 678
- Total Fat 75.4 g
- Saturated Fat 47.4 g
- Cholesterol 230.7 mg
- Sodium 756.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 106.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g