My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar (can reduce the sugar a few tablespoon if desired)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional, can use more)
- 1 -1 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or unthawed frozen)
- glaze (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Grease three mini loaf pans.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl cream the butter with sugar (about 2 minutes).
- 5Add in eggs and vanilla; continue beating for another 2-3 minutes or until no sugar granules remain.
- 6On low speed mix in the mashed banana until blended.
- 7In a small bowl combine the flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to the creamed mixture just until blended (do not over mix).
- 8Mix in the blueberries.
- 9Divide the batter evenly between the 3 loaf pans.
- 10Bake in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until the loaves test done.
- 11Cool slightly in pan then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 12Drizzle with glaze if desired.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Blueberry Mini Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (1015 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 921.8
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 205.3 mg
- Sodium 1039.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 65.0 g
- Protein 14.3 g