1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Baked Potato
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Use russet potato only for this, the butter amount may be adjusted, recipe may increased to as many potatoes as desired, lower heat cooking only please, I also like to top with grated cheddar cheese but that is optional
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Fit a rack into a jelly-roll pan.
- 3Wash/scrub the potato very well and dry completely.
- 4Pierce the potato skin several times all over.
- 5Rub the oil all over the potato skin, then rub the coarse salt all over using hands.
- 6Place the potato/s onto the rack.
- 7Bake until fork-tender all the through to the middle turning the potato over halfway through cooking (about 70 to 90 minutes depending on the size of the potato).
- 8Slice the potato down the center, then split open.
- 9Season with black pepper and salt to taste and butter.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Baked Potato
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 975.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g