You won't find this recipe anywhere else, I developed this using jumbo shrimp and I would strongly advise to use only very large or jumbo for this and leave the tails intact, depending on the size and amount of the shrimp used a small amount of breadcrumb mixture might be left over --- I have listed the cayenne pepper as only optional you may adjust amount to suit heat level or omit, I like to add it in for some heat :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (can use 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (can use more salt if desired) or 1/2 teaspoon white salt (can use more salt if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper or 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional or to taste)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter, slightly cooled
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large fresh garlic cloves (very finely minced, about 1 tablespoon, must be very finely minced or use 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 24 -30 jumbo fresh shrimp (peeled and deveined leaving tails intact)
- lemon wedge
- 1In a shallow dish combine the breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, garlic powder, seasoned salt and black pepper; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl whisk together melted butter with 2 tablespoons oil, fresh lemon juice and fresh garlic.
- 3Add in shrimp and toss to coat with the melted butter mixture; allow to sit out at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- 4Lighty grease a jelly-roll pan.
- 5Remove the shrimp from the butter mixture allowing any excess to drip off the shrimp, then lightly coat both sides in the breadcrumb mixture.
- 6Place the coated shrimp onto the pan but not touching each other.
- 7Set oven to 425 degrees (set oven to second-lowest rack).
- 8Bake for about 10 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through (baking times will vary for size of shrimp).
- 9Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Baked Jumbo Lemon-Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: