1/2 Photos of Kitchenaid Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls -- Small Batch
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My recipe - loosely adapted recipe from the internet.. Great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Warm water, yeast and sugar in the mixer bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- 2Add in butter, beaten egg ans salt : mix together.
- 3Add flour, a little at a time ( you may need more or less)until a smooth dough is formed. Knead with dough hook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 4Place dough in oiled bowl-turn over dough bowl so oil is on both sides. Cover with saran wrap. Let rise for 1 hour or until doubled and light.
- 5Punch dough down and divide dough into 6 pieces. Rolls dough balls and place into greased round ( 9") or square baking pan. Cover with wrap and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- 6Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven and brush with additional butter. Let rolls sit in pan for 20 minutes before taking out.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchenaid Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls -- Small Batch
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 612.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 16.4 g