Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a cookbook that came with the KitchenAid that my DH's gran gave me. It is a classic book, as it is from the 70's, but when I searched I could not find many KitchenAid recipes, so hey if I was looking for some, maybe someone else is too. Yay for getting my first KitchenAid!
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts, any variety
- Place cheddar cheese, swiss cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic salt in bowl.
- Attach bowl and beater.
- Turn to SPEED 4 and beat until well blended.
- Shape mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in chopped nuts.
- Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetable sticks.