Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from a cookbook that came with the KitchenAid that my DH's gran gave me. It is a classic book, as it is from the 70's, but when I searched I could not find many KitchenAid recipes, so hey if I was looking for some, maybe someone else is too. Yay for getting my first KitchenAid!
- Place cheddar cheese, swiss cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic salt in bowl.
- Attach bowl and beater.
- Turn to SPEED 4 and beat until well blended.
- Shape mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in chopped nuts.
- Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetable sticks.