1/4 Photos of Kitchenaid Honey Oatmeal Bread
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Posted per request. Comes straight from my KitchenAid Owners Manual.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water, honey, and margarine in small saucepan.
- 2Heat over low heat until mixture is very warm (120-130°F).
- 3Place 5 cups flour, oats, salt and yeast in mixer bowl.
- 4Mix with dough hook on speed 2 (low) about 15 seconds.
- 5Continue mixing, gradually adding warm water mixture and mix for 1 minute.
- 6Add eggs and mix 1 minute longer.
- 7Still on speed 2, add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and mix about 2 minutes, or until dough clings to hook and cleans side of bowl.
- 8Knead on speed 2 about 2 minutes longer.
- 9Place dough in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- 11Let rise in warm place, free from draft, about 1 hour, or until doubled.
- 12Punch dough down and divide in half.
- 13Shape each half into a loaf.
- 14Place in greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch baking pan.
- 15Beat egg white and water together with a fork.
- 16Brush top of loaves with mixture.
- 17Sprinkle with oatmeal.
- 18Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- 19Remove from pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchenaid Honey Oatmeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g