Recipe by Shandibear
This recipe came from a cookbook that came with the KitchenAid that my DH's gran gave me. It is a classic book, as it is from the 70's, but when I searched I could not find many KitchenAid recipes, so hey if I was looking for some, mabye someone else is too. Yay for getting my first kitchenaid!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) jar dried beef, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese, onions, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and 2/3 of dried beef in bowl.
- Attach beater and bowl.
- Turn to SPEED 4 and beat for one minute or until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Shape mixture into a ball and coat with remaining dried beef.
- Serve with assorted crackers.