Recipe by Sue Lau
Rub on roasts, lamb, veal, spareribs or other meats. Also good in soups and gravies.
Top Review by Pets'R'us
A wonderful spice mix, I love the lemon flavor that comes through. I needed the peel of a very large lemon to get the required amount. Used only one tablespoon of the salt. I also used it on fish, mixed it with some flour to coat, very nice!!
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground dried lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon dry English-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper