Recipe by looneytunesfan
This recipe was invented by throwing some taco spice on leftover sloppy joes.
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions. Combine chili and taco seasoning in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Spoon rice and chili onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over filling.