1/4 Photos of Kitchen Sink Shrimp Salad
I created this salad when I wanted a simple shrimp salad that also used a lot of the vegies and fruit that I had in the refrig. This salad is very adaptable to whatever fresh fruits and vegetables are on hand. Recipe loosely adapted from All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 lb cooked shrimp (I use Boiled Shrimp for salads Boiled Shrimp (for salads) to prepare the shrimp)
- 5 ounces spinach leaves, trimed and torn in pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 2 -3 kiwi, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup sliced cauliflower
- 1 (2 ounce) package sliced almonds
- strawberry, for garnish (optional)
- 1Combine shrimp, vegetables and fruit in large salad bowl.
- 3Mix together sour cream, mustard and orange juice in small bowl.
- 4Add dressing to salad.
- 5Toss well.
- 6Add almonds to salad.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 9If desired garnish with sliced strawberries.
Browse Our Top Kiwifruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kiwifruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchen Sink Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 230.9 mg
- Sodium 488.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g