1/2 Photos of Kitchen Sink Salami Sandwich
Liza at Food.com's Note:
Really not a recipe..just an assembling of easy peasy Trader Joe's ingredients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice baguette lengthwise.
- 2Spread red pepper tapenade on one half.
- 3Spread goat cheese on other.
- 4Layer salami, cheese, roasted red peppers on top.
- 5Put whole thing together.
- 6Wrap in plastic wrap.
- 7Refrigerate overnight.
- 8Bring to room temp and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- 9Add anything else you like -- turkey, other cheese, arugula, but that would wilt overnight, etc.
- 10And you don't HAVE to refrigerate overnight, but I like the way the flavors meld.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchen Sink Salami Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1187.1
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 2707.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 59.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbed goat cheese
roasted red pepper and eggplant spread
roasted red and yellow peppers