Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really not a recipe..just an assembling of easy peasy Trader Joe's ingredients!
Make and share this Kitchen Sink Salami Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 baguette
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package salami
- 1 (8 ounce) herbed goat cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar roasted red pepper and eggplant spread
- 12 ounces provolone cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar roasted red and yellow peppers
- Slice baguette lengthwise.
- Spread red pepper tapenade on one half.
- Spread goat cheese on other.
- Layer salami, cheese, roasted red peppers on top.
- Put whole thing together.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bring to room temp and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Add anything else you like -- turkey, other cheese, arugula, but that would wilt overnight, etc.
- And you don't HAVE to refrigerate overnight, but I like the way the flavors meld.
I need more stars for this, pls! This sandwich is mis-named---:) --it's a gourmet delight!!! With NO Trader Joe's in my area, I used Roasted Eggplant (Aubergine) Spread for the roasted eggplant/pepper spread. Pulsed in the CuisinArt. Made this twice--once as a cold sandwich and once as a baked-melty one. YUMMO, both ways. Made for Elves Appreication Cook-a-Thon in Cooking Photos.