Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
everything is here
- 3⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup light oil (canola)
- 3 1⁄4 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups spelt flour
- 2⁄3 cup granular fructose
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄8 cup barley malt sweetened chocolate chips
- in a big bowl mix the first three ingredients until immulsified.
- sift the dry ingredients together and add all at once to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
- add the raisins, almonds and chocolate chips to the dough and fold in.
- spoon onto a greased cookie sheet with an inch between each cookie.
- bake in a 350 degree oven for twelve minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is firm.
- remove from the sheet to cool.