Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe in a magazine but tweaked it to make it a family favorite. Enjoyed at coffee time at work today.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup M&M', milk chocolate
- 1 1⁄4 cups Rice Krispies
- Cream together butter and brown sugar in large bowl. Add eggs, vanilla and milk.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.