Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious little cookies that are full of healthy, whole grains, and include soy flour for protein.
Make and share this Kitchen Sink Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup soy flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips (try dark chocolate, mmm)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together all dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs together in small bowl. Measure in oil or melted butter, then, in same cup measure honey and molasses. (the oil will prevent the sweet stuff from sticking to the side of the measuring cup) Beat all liquid ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. If mixture is too dry add a small amount of water or milk until it is the consistancy of a good drop cookie dough.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.