Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Packed with all sorts of goodies these cookies make a great snack.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup old fashion rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat butter, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Beat eggs one at a time until incorporated. Gradually add flour mixture into butter mixture and mix only until combined. With rubber spatula, fold chocolate chunks, raisins pecans and oats.
- Drop 2 inch balls, spaced 2 inches apart onto prepared sheets. Flatten dough slightly. Bake 12-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on sheets and transfer to wore racks to cool off completely.