Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick meal using 1 lb. ground beef and ingredients found in your cupboard. Baked in the oven.
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 cups cubed potatoes
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 (19 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup kidney bean, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups water
- Brown meat and onion together, drain grease.
- Combine all ingredients in a large casserole dish and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until all vegetables are cooked through and tender.
- 365 Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Dinner Menus.