Recipe by Lady Black Mage
Another Kitchen Princess recipe, although I have seen some variances in restaurants when I've gone on trips to different states. I just have this one because I only was able to get it from my manga.
- 1 cup juice, five different juices (try choosing different colors.)
- 5 (3 ounce) packages gelatin
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, for each juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pot, add 1 cup juice over low heat. When it warms up, add the granulated sugar and stir. When the sugar melts, stop the heat. Make sure you don’t let the mix boil!
- Put gelatin in the pot and stir it until it is completely melted.
- When you stir it, white foam will form, so remove it with a ladle. The jelly becomes smoother with this step.
- Put the pot from step 3 in a bowl filled with ice to cool. When the mix is cool, pour it into eight glasses.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator and leave them for about an hour, when the jelly hardens, you repeat the steps and add the different juices one at a time in the glass.