Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yet another recipe from my Kitchen Princess books, these are some really cute Christmas time treats! They can also be used as ornaments, but before I had the chance to try that, they were all eaten...
- Soften the butter at room temperature and crush it in a bowl with a wooden spoon. Add sugar and stir more.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Sieve the flour into the mix and stir. It is ready when the white flour chunks are gone.
- Wrap the mix in saran wrap and put it in the refrigerator for over 30 to 35 minutes.
- Pour some flour on a cutting board and put the mix from step 4 onto it and flatten the mix with a rolling pin.
- Cut out pieces using cookie cutters.
- Lay out on cookie sheet covered with wax paper and bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 13 minutes. After it is baked, let the cookies cool.
I would add a little more flour, mine was waaaay too sticky and i had to add more flour.