Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a kid pleaser. I like to keep some around to snack on. One year for Valentines, I made a huge batch up, and seperated it into small heart zip lock bags. I gave them to my daughters 3rd grade class instead of candy. They loved them.
- 12 ounces pretzels
- 3 ounces original ranch dressing mix, Hidden Valley
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Put pretzels into a tupperware dish with a sealable top.
- Drizzle oil over pretzels, add seasoning.
- Put top on tupperware, shake till completely covered.
- Let dry at least 1 hour.