Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- garlic salt
- Sautee onion and garlic in olive oil till tender.
- Stir in frozen veggies and cover.
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, and srirachi sauce and mix into veggies.
- Season with garlic salt to taste.
- Remain covered till tender. Serve.
- I like to throw in my extra veggies in the fridge. I have used carrots, cabbage, and mushrooms.