Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really hearty breakfast. Serve over homemade biscuits. I use http://www.food.com/recipe/biscuits-77417.
- Cook the sausage meat with onion in a large skillet over medium heat until sausage meat no longer pink; drain fat.
- Add in crushed red pepper flakes and cook stirring until the meat is lightly browned (about 12-15 minutes, the meat must be browned).
- Stir flour into the skillet and mix until dissolved with the meat (about 2 minutes).
- Add in the milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook over medium-low heat until thickened and bubbly (about 5 minutes).
- Add in salt, onion powder, and pepper.
- Serve over biscuits.