This is a really hearty breakfast. Serve over homemade biscuits. I use http://www.food.com/recipe/biscuits-77417.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the sausage meat with onion in a large skillet over medium heat until sausage meat no longer pink; drain fat.
- 2Add in crushed red pepper flakes and cook stirring until the meat is lightly browned (about 12-15 minutes, the meat must be browned).
- 3Stir flour into the skillet and mix until dissolved with the meat (about 2 minutes).
- 4Add in the milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook over medium-low heat until thickened and bubbly (about 5 minutes).
- 5Add in salt, onion powder, and pepper.
- 6Serve over biscuits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchen Kouture Sausage Sawmill Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 1381.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g