Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am obsessed with saving money. I make this when our local store has a 99cent a lb special on pork butt or shoulder. This is my favorite pot roast recipe.
- Mix all seasoning together.
- Slice criss cross slits in meat.
- Rub half of seasonings into meat. Seal in large ziplock bag and refrigerate over night.
- Put meat into a large roasting pan, fat end facing up.
- Mix remaining seasoning with 4 cups broth.
- Add potatoes, carrots, onion, & mushrooms to roasting pan.
- Pour stock mixture over veggies.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook at 325 for 4 hours covered with foil.