Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my most requested salsa recipe. My husband refuses to eat store bought salsa now. This salsa can also be canned as well.
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 onion
- 24 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes (Kroger)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 8 ounces green chilies
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- Put everything into a food processor and process till pureed.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with tortilla chips.
- This can be canned and stored for later.