Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a twist on the common cold spiral appetizers. Serve with ranch dressing, salsa, guacomole, or sour cream for dipping.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup chicken, cooked, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- vegetable oil
- 3 flour tortillas, 10 in
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, monterey jack, jalopeno, garlic salt, green onions & cumin.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly around chicken mixture.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, cut each tortilla roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange on greased baking sheet, brush with oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.