Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my favorite hashbrown casserole recipe. You can eat this as a side dish or you can add sausage and have a great breakfast casserole.
- 1 lb hash brown, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces French onion dip
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped, sauteed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Ritz cracker
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix hash browns, melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, French Onion dip, sauteed onion, and salt and pepper together.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Top with Ritz crackers and cheese for the last 5 minutes.