Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I get raves on this easy and cheap recipe. It is very versatile. It can be a dip with Fritos scoops. It can be a side dish. It can even be a condiment over tacos or fish. Make sure to seed the tomatoes or it will be too mushy.
- 2 (850.48 g) can corn, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 59.16 ml green onions, chopped
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 59.16 ml onions
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 9.85 ml garlic salt
- Mix corn, tomatoes, green onion, mayonnaise, jalapeno, onion, basil, salt, pepper, and cumin together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.