Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I get raves on this easy and cheap recipe. It is very versatile. It can be a dip with Fritos scoops. It can be a side dish. It can even be a condiment over tacos or fish. Make sure to seed the tomatoes or it will be too mushy.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 4 tablespoons onions
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Mix corn, tomatoes, green onion, mayonnaise, jalapeno, onion, basil, salt, pepper, and cumin together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.