Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am obsessed with saving money. This is from my cookbook series of Easy & Frugal recipes by Kitchen Kouture. I use the frozen leftovers from my http://www.food.com/recipe/kitchen-kouture-whole-chicken-488248. The taquitos freeze nicely for leftovers as well.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine everything except tortillas.
- Put mixture into tortilla, roll up, seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Flash freeze in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Fry, bake, or put into a ziplock bag and freeze for later.