Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is good baked or grilled.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, basil, cayenne, garlic salt, rosemary
- 8 pieces bacon
- additional rosemary & garlic salt
- Mix all 1/2 tsp seasonings in melted butter. Brush each side of chicken with mixture. Sprinkle top of chicken with additional rosemary. Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each piece of chicken. Brush again with mixture and sprinkle with additional garlic salt.
- Cook in oven on 425 degrees for minutes 15 minutes. Brush half way through with mixture. Cook on 350 degrees until done.
- Grill for 45 minutes. Brushing with mixture half way through.