1/1 Photo of Kitchen Bouquet wanna-be
Angela Curtis's Note:
In general when a recipe calls for Kitchen Bouquet I use soy sauce. However, I found a roast recipe this wouldn't be appropriate for, and therefore found this recipe on the internet (www.recipegoldmine.com). To be honest, the first time I made this I didn't even follow the instructions, I just tossed some brown sugar in a pan, melted it and added water. But it worked fine. So I hope this is useful to whoever wants it.
My Private Note
- 1Put brown sugar in a pan on low-medium heat.
- 2Slowly stir until sugar has started to burn. It will smell and might melt a bit, but in this amount and at this heat it won't melt entirely. If you make a smaller amount for whatever reason it probably will melt completely but that shouldn't make a difference.
- 3Add water, stir well until liquid is lump-free.
- 4Bottle and use like Kitchen Bouquet.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchen Bouquet wanna-be
Serving Size: 1 (584 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 105.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g